Friday 6 February 2009

FROGGY GIFT

I don't think I've ever sent my Husband a regular Valentine, and this year will be no exception!


Cute and cuddly with a touch of quirky is the way I normally go, so a good contender will be High Hopes 'Froggy Gift'. Although not necessarily designed for a Valentines theme, he is so adorable and teamed with the High Hopes 'Kiss Toads' sentiment, he seems the ideal choice for my off-beat Valentine!

This card has been made with a 6x6 red card blank, and layered with Prima decorative paper and a spare piece of plain card which i embossed.

Froggy gift has been coloured with water colour pencils and the card finished with a few prima flowers.

I'm sure he would make excellent cards for other occasions, especially boys birthdays (slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails...)- just a touch of imagination and your off!

Thanks for looking, Katie.

No comments: