Saturday 28 February 2009

HOW TIME FLIES!

Today's post is a quicky! Tomorrow my friends eldest Daughter will be 7, and I really don't know where the time has gone. I started my full time job as a cake Decorator just over seven years ago, when my friend Steph went on Maternity leave and now her tiny baby is a gorgeous seven year old!
Phoebe's card has been made using Tilda with Lilacs and Tilda's swing (both from Magnolia). I have also added a 'Happy Birthday', which is a High Hopes stamp, and a number seven, stamped using the Penny black number set. I finished the card with a couple of Prima Obsession flowers and a Dragonfly charm.

Have to dash, we have a stall a the 'Max Paper Craft' show, in Sunderland tomorrow and there is plenty still to be done, hopefully ending with a hot bath and an early night, but I think I will just have to dream on that one, lol!

Thanks for looking, Katie.

1 comment:

The twins mum said...

What a fantastic card, The colours are fantastic I'm sure your daughter will love it. Sending a HUGE happy birthday to your daughter
Maree