Tuesday 10 February 2009

TWO QUICK CARDS!

I always tell myself that I'm going to spend a day stocking up on spare cards ready for those unexpected times when you need one. I've still not done it, and so Saturday was a mad dash to make a 21st Birthday card for a party I had been invited to!


Completed in under 30 minutes, I was so pleased with myself, and quite impressed with what I had created!


I chose 'Stylish Tilda' and opted for a vintage style of card, with tattered paper (from Prima), Tilda coloured with Distress Inks, Ivory flowers and a brass charm.


I can see myself using this style again and again!

I also made a card for my Husbands little brother, who was 9 on Friday. He is a huge Manchester City Fan (I'm constantly told somebody has to be!) and 'Sporty Edwin fitted the bill nicely.

I made a small matching money wallet to fit inside his card, we chose to give him money as he was saving up to buy a new footy game for his Wii!


Thanks for looking, Katie.

1 comment:

The twins mum said...

These are really gorgeous love the stamps.
Maree