Thursday 16 April 2009

WHAT A WEEK!

Well, my optimism paid off and we had a lovely sunny bank holiday weekend, and a few (much needed) days off in sunshine! I say we had 'day's off' but myself and Colette have had quite a week, and been busy working on a few new projects. I'm so excited I could burst! Hopefully we will have more to say next week, and maybe a few sneaky peeks!
On to today's card.

It's another April Birthday Boy, and I have chosen to make a cowboy card. Stamps used are all from High Hopes: Cowboy Kenny, Rustic fence, Watering trough, Giddy up and Howdy Parder! The images have been water coloured and layered onto DP. I thought that they suited a distressed/muddy look, and sponged the word and main image background's with brown ink. I used a few scraps and spare images to decorate inside.
This was a quick card made for a work colleague, I definitely find male cards more difficult,but I think it looks OK! Roll on May and some Girly birthday cards-lol!

Thanks for looking, Katie.

No comments: