Thursday 20 May 2010

SWIRLY GIRLY PART 2

Today I have another girly card to share and some exciting news to reveal!

First my card. I have used TGF Olivia and her adorable cat (who I've decided to call Chester) from the OA Buddies set.
The flourishes today are courtesy of my Sizzix big shot and Die, and the super cute pink polka dot flower is from Prima 'Love Story' collection.

I have coloured Olivia with Promarkers and finished my card with a Friends tag charm.

Stamp, Promarkers, flowers and Charms available HERE from Nutcrafters.

Now onto some extra special News. You may have noticed our Blog Hop button up in our side bar for the past few days. Well Monday 24th May sees a very exciting new release over at http://www.nutcrafters.com/, but hopefully you can join us for a day of fun hopping and Prizes on Sunday for our 'Here Comes the Bride' Blog Hop! Tomorrow we will have a early sneak peak at the new release, and you can get all the details for how to win some stamping goodies.

See you tomorrow, Colette x

No comments: