Wednesday 18 August 2010

CANDY WINNER AND A SNEAK PEAK!

Thank you to everyone who entered into our Magical Mimi candy, It's great to see that so many like our new stamps.

We have a winner picked by random org ... Jodi
Congratulations, please email us your details and we can get your stamps in the post (enquiries@nutcrafters.com).

We also have the first sneak peak of our NEW Digi stamp set to be released next Monday,
Introducing Nutshells School Days

The set contains 4 New images, ideal for good luck wishes, celebrations and birthday's.

This coming Friday 20th August we will be having a NEW DT CALL, please join us for all the details and more previews,
thanks for stopping by, Katie and Colette x

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Thank you so much for picking me as the winner of these adorable stamps! I am trying to send you an email, but AOL is not letting me send it to you for some reason. I can send it to myself, but can't forward it to you either. I'll keep trying, but is there by chance another email address I can send it to?

Cathy said...

This is so adorable! I love these stamps!! Very cute set! Hugs, Cathy