Thursday 10 March 2011

3 MONSTERS AND A BABY!

Thursday already, these days are just flying by!  So baby Gabriel kept me too busy to blog yesterday, which means I have two cards to share today.

First up is definitely one for the boys featuring one of our new stamp sets - Monster Trio.
I have stamped each image, but chosen to colour just one (he's my favourite, I love how he looks all gloopy) with colours to match the papers. To keep things nice and simple, I have just added a few buttons for decoration. Although these stamps are very boyish, they work well for all ages, even the monster loving boys over 10 ; )


My second card for today is also all about the boys, featuring Bunny and Me. This stamp is a bit of a chameleon, just as the other new baby images are, it looks so different just by changing the colours.
Today its a boys theme and this is a good stamp for new babies (can you guess where my inspiration came from) and I think it works well for other celebrations too, such as Christenings and first birthdays.


The bunny has been stamped twice and decoupaged to give extra depth, and I've also added on of our new safety pin charms.

Both images have been coloured with Promarkers and the papers are from the Animal Antics paper pad.

Thanks for stopping by, Katie x

2 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

The monster card is fantastic and the baby is sooooo adorable :o)
hugs and xxx

Helen said...

Just got my order of the new stamps today - thank you!

Hope you're going to re-start the challenge blog soon.

Helen x