Sunday 7 October 2012

A Very Warm Welcome to our GD...

Hello me lovelies

We have a special lady joining our team as GD for a while...now she loves our images and always use's them so all of us at Nutcrafters asked the fabulous lady if she would like to be our GD and she said yes...Woohoo!!

So without further ado we would love to give a very warm welcome to...

From all of us here at Nutcrafters...Welcome to the team sweetie :)

Here's a little about Debbie...

I've been cardmaking since 2008 and I absolutely love it.I started off by cross-stitching then I went onto computer crafting and am now a big lover of digital and rubber stamping. I've been married for nearly 19 years and have a 17 year old daughter. I am on a couple of design teams and absolutely love what I do. I really enjoy using distress inks, promarkers and pan pastels.

Debbie has kindly & quickly done a card for our recent 'Paper Piecing' challenge...Thank you debbie for being so quick!! 
Here's Debbie's gorgeous card...

Please do stop by Debbie's blog & spread some love which i am sure she will love and a massive thank you for stopping by and for any sweet comments you may leave...
You will find the recent challenge here
hugs and xxx
Gemma, Katie & the rest of the fabulous Nutcrafter team 


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Well Done Debbie on your DGT well deserved and your gift tag is gorgeous x